Friday 15 May 2009

Weather watch


The rescheduled engagement shoot is this sunday. I have been avidly checking BBC weather on a daily basis. On Tuesday the forecast was for miserable, ceaseless downpours. Wednesday it just said rain. Yesterday it was heavy rain showers that promise to soak you in seconds and give you brief respite inbetween to just get dry, before you get caught again. Today it says the same. I have taken precautionary measures and invested in a pair of wellies for Mr Jones.

You will recall that the initial engagement shoot day (a balmy one in early spring) was cancelled because Mr Taylor had man flu. I am currently playing nurse to Mr Jones, who is in bed with what he assures me is a hideous cold bordering on man/swine flu. I am attempting to be sympathetic and have reassured him kindly that he will be better by Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin