Wednesday 6 May 2009

A meeting a Lyveden


This evening I met with Mark and Angela who are providing us with the beautiful Lyveden for the wedding. Mr Jones is helpfully ensconced in Wigan (again!) and despite a heated debate, and much pouting on my behalf, was unable to get back for the meeting (tsk!)

Luckily he wasn't missed, because as I'm sure you've gathered, there is little, if anything, that he knows about the wedding that I didn't tell him in the first place. Don't get me wrong, I miss his cuddles enormously, but when it comes to wedding discussions, he's really only there to look pretty.

Anyway - Lyveden looked more beautiful than ever, the sky was filled with grey tinged clouds and the sun was setting rosey in the sky. It was very quiet and mystical and completely perfect. For the first time in ages I felt very, very excited about the wedding (hurrah - finally!) and telling Mark and Angela all of our plans and listening to their suggestions made it all the more real. I just can't wait for you all to see it. Only 107 days to go!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin