Wednesday 20 May 2009

Jewellery update


So it seems I'm incapable of making a decision when it comes to jewels. The pearls that we were so excited about have been sent back because the pendant couldn't be attached to the necklace (how stupid?) and because they just looked a bit too twee for me.

The above vintage rhinestone necklace was ordered from Magpie Vintage - which is a veritable treasure trove of all things old and glitzy. It was beautiful but of a length that meant I felt like I was being continuously garotted everytime I put it on. So that's been sent back too.

I have come to the conclusion that I don't have any idea what I want and that I'm going to wait until the next dress fitting to assess the situation, before rushing out and buying something last minute from Accessorize.

I have tried to get Mr Jones' input on this dilemma - but only managed to engage his attention for long enough to receive a non-commital grunt. So helpful.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin