Thursday 23 April 2009

Shoots and spas

My fashion filled week continued with a photoshoot today. I wore the top I was going to wear for the engagement shoot. Thank goodness that it was postponed. It does not photograph well - the words you, great, fat, lard and arse, sprung to mind whenever a test shot of me sprung up on screen - (when running a shoot I spend a lot of time tarting about in front of the camera - for lighting purposes you understand).

Said top - which I loved - will now be relegated to the bottom of the wardrobe. Fingers crossed my birthday will bring the means to restock my wardrobe with clothes that are flattering and fit properly. If you have any suggestions as to what I should wear do let me know.

Thankfully todays fat traumas will be soothed away by a day at the spa tomorrow with the mother of the bride and the matron of honour. Lovely

1 comment:

Sue ~ Granny's World said...

well done all greatly received ad read.

Am feeling mightly tired after our lovely day at the spa. Thank you again for such a lovely birthday present.

Now off to getn this gunk out of my hair! See you tomorrow

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin