Thursday 16 April 2009

I'm back...

There - that didn't last long did it. Here I am again in the world of weddings.

Our first RSVP dropped onto the mat yesterday. From Mr Ruggles - a single gentleman, who you'd expect not to be the slightest bit interested in weddings, but it seems he'll be there with bells on (not literally - I don't think he's into Morris Dancing - but then maybe I'm wrong?). It made my day - so thank you Rooglies, we'll look forward to catching up with you on the 21st. It's been a while, so in case we've changed a lot I'll be the one in the veil and Mr Jones will be wearing a top hat.

It seems the Mother of the Bride's living room has been turned into some kind of bunting making sweat shop. The matron of honour is popping over for tea later and has apparently been enlisted to help - bless her. The father of the bride is having nothing what so ever to do with it - so I've been told.

In other news this week - I have ordered a few more bits and bobs for the wedding - fabric, wall paper, aprons, picture frames, mdf and hinges. Intrigued as to what I'll be doing with all that? You'll just have to wait and see!

Oh and I'm still collecting Bonne Marman Jars - so do send me yours.

Xoxo

1 comment:

Sue ~ Granny's World said...

that's better, knew it would blow over. Promise we will try not to talk weddings at the weekend. Only topic of conversation should be who's round is it and what are you having... sex on the beach? mijitos?

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin