Tuesday 28 April 2009

All hail Martha




Ms Stewart never fails to revive my wedding excitement. British wedding mags do one of two things to me - a)send me into a blind panic with their lists of things I should have done by now or b)make me cross that I can't afford all the things that "Melissa and George" or "Courtney and Reginald" had at their wedding.

But Martha - she makes me feel calm, and inspires me with many a homemade project which she reassuringly tells me I can download the templates for from her website and whip up in a jiffy, with neither excruiating damage to my purse or a spike in my stress levels. (The reader should note that I haven't once attempted any of these projects for fear of dispelling the myth by things turning just a little bit Blue Peter).

Happy birthday to the matron of honour - I hope you like your presents.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin