Thursday 30 April 2009

Hair



I would like my hair to look like this.....currently it looks like this........


I am not joking! I hate having to grow it for the wedding and I want Sophie's hair - actually that's a lie - I just want to be her! Have you seen her new cook book? SO jealous.

Anyway my beloved hairdresser arrives at 12.30pm on Saturday 22nd August (yes the day after the wedding - I don't care if I'm so hungover that someone else has to hold my head up for me - I just want it cut). She'll chop off my ratty do so that I can bounce my way glossily to the airport (with my fingers crossed that Cape Town is experiencing a spot of 0% humidity).

Other news today:
*Mr Jones is now in Prague for his stag do - I am suitably anxious about his wellbeing.
*I have been to another spinning class and my bottom doesn't feel like it's about to fall off and I don't wince when asked to sit - this must be progress?
*I have gained 3lbs this week - despite exercising like a fiend - I blame bread - it's food of the devil.
*I had a dream last night that Mr Jones tried to pierce my ear drum with a cinnamon stick (don't ask!)
*Mr Jones had a dream that we'd been invited to the Birkett-Smiths for dinner, had a few too many and fell asleep on the sofa. He woke up being shouted at by Mrs B-S who had apparently made a cheese board for pudding and was annoyed that no one was eating it. How truly bizarre - he never dreams.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin