Monday 16 March 2009

Bootcamp Update #4

I've realised that it's been a while since I filled you in on all things weight loss related. Well, it's been going rather well - thanks to Mr Jones and Mrs Silva Medd.

Mr Jones is on a health kick and keeps tutting at me if I even suggest that we eat anything fattening (though I would like to point out that on Saturday he spent almost 12hrs in the pub and managed to consume a steak sub and a chicken tikka naan. When I raised my eyebrows at this he did point out that it could have been worse - it could have been a chicken tikka massala naan!)

Mrs Silva Medd has joined the gym and has become my workout buddy - we're both equally good at encouraging each other to stop being lazy and fingers crossed it will last because - wait for it, drum roll please - I have now lost a grand total of 19lbs - hurrah.

Next dress fitting is Friday 27th - all I can say is - it better be too big.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin