Friday 6 February 2009

Things I am pondering today....

*Why is snow so distracting? I've done nothing but procrastinate and stare out of the window for two days now - it's not good for business!

*Why does snow make you hungry? Yes - walking anywhere is 20 times harder but that doesn't account for an appetite that has increased 300 fold.

*Where can I find a good saxophonist for the wedding? If you know anyone who plays the saxophone please let me know.

*Will the fabric I ordered from ebay ever turn up? Apparently it was sent to the wrong person in a blonde moment - hmmmm!

*Do cats feel guilty when the play in the downstairs loo/wine cellar, break a bottle of cheap rose wine and drench your beloved cowboy boots? (I think not - I just end up feeling guilty for shouting at her and kicking her out into the snow)

Answers on a postcard please

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin