Friday 27 February 2009

Musings...

....why when I've already had the norovirus this year do I deserve a cold - especially given the fact I've been on a health kick for months - surely my immune system should be top notch?

...why does it seem impossible to reduce our wedding budget - there must be a way to save pennies somewhere? Perhaps we should just cancel it all, elope and bank the thousands that we'll save? Would anyone mind and would I regret it in the long term?

...does anyone else experience sherbert dip cravings at 11.15 on a Friday morning? (Sherbert dip + cough = highly probable death by asphyxiation - surely?)

...Isn't it rather lovely finishing work at 5pm in the daylight and being able to hear the birds singing all of a sudden?

...Will Mr Jones like the newly covered sofa?

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin