....why when I've already had the norovirus this year do I deserve a cold - especially given the fact I've been on a health kick for months - surely my immune system should be top notch?
...why does it seem impossible to reduce our wedding budget - there must be a way to save pennies somewhere? Perhaps we should just cancel it all, elope and bank the thousands that we'll save? Would anyone mind and would I regret it in the long term?
...does anyone else experience sherbert dip cravings at 11.15 on a Friday morning? (Sherbert dip + cough = highly probable death by asphyxiation - surely?)
...Isn't it rather lovely finishing work at 5pm in the daylight and being able to hear the birds singing all of a sudden?
...Will Mr Jones like the newly covered sofa?
A Little Bit of Italy, A Touch of Miami, and Deep Southern Roots
-
A midsummer celebration in the North Georgia mountains that feels more like
a chic Miami evening than a traditional Southern wedding! Hamilton Events
broug...
3 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment