Sunday 8 February 2009

Suits you sir!


I forgot to say - yesterday Mr Jones and I went to try on suits for the wedding. Well Mr Jones tried them on and I just sat in a rather comfy chair.

I would like it noted that I am not afraid to admit that I was wrong. Mr Jones looked incredibly handsome in a dark grey tail suit, and utterly ridiculous (imagine an undertaker wearing his dad's overcoat) in the Prince Edward Jacket. The jury is still out however on the top hat! But I supposed Mr Jones has to have some creative input in this wedding.

I'd also like to take this moment to apologise to my Daddy - who I am sure will not greet the "top hat and tails" news with much excitement. Daddy - I'm sure you'll look just as handsome in the tails and would have looked just as odd in the Prince Edward.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin