Saturday 22 August 2009

Reader, I married him.


Yesterday at 4.05pm (I was late - I wanted to hear the cricket score) I walked down the aisle, in glorious sunshine (and almost gale force winds) to meet Mr Jones in my dream outside ceremony in front of our family and friends - and it was perfect.

We want to say thank you to everyone who helped to make our wedding so amazing. I still can't quite believe it, it was so beautiful. I am very excited to be Mrs Jones - and I love how excited Mr Jones seems about it all too.

I'd like to say a very special thank you to the Mother of the Bride - who was so desperate to make my day perfect that she hasn't slept or eaten more than a morsel in days. Mummy - I know I snapped and snorted and generally displayed bridezilla-ish tendancies, which you of course bore the brunt of - but I honestly, truly couldn't have had such a perfect day without your help. It was my dream come true - so thank you. (I'd also like to add that really you only have yourself to blame for my ingrained perfectionism and pickiness - because I take after you and you taught me to have big dreams).

Anyway - I've been desperate to share all of the little wedding bits of pieces with you all and I shall enjoy boring all of you who couldn't be there with every detail of the day when we get back from our honeymoon. We can't wait for the photos. Take care and thank you all again.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin