Thursday 16 July 2009

Scents and sensibility


You see I was being clever - today has been all about perfume. Miss O'Neill and I were given a tour of florals, musks, ambers and citrus' by a very elegant nose from France.

All rather lovely and especially handy for me - a girl in search of a new signature scent. And I found it - Chloe Eau de Parfum (the nose kindly gave me a bottle). It's so lovely that I've spent the rest of the day sniffing my own wrists - it even distracted me mid spin class.

Suffice to say that I shall be wearing it on the wedding day. I'm so in love with the bottle that I may just carry it around with me on the day to show you all how pretty it is.

Today I also bought some things to make me sparkle, a magic powder to stop the shine and two tops in the Monsoon sale (50 per cent off don't you know).

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin