Thursday 4 June 2009

This week we have...

... despaired at the lack of rsvps (so rude)
... received four compliments upon looking slim (hurrah!)
... had the beautiful engagement ring shrunk so we (Mr Jones) no longer fear that I will lose it. (It's rather handy really because I was worrying about get arthritis in my ring finger joint due to it being constantly bent to stop the ring falling off - now it fits nice and snuggly - and is a permanent reminder of why I shall never be able to get fat again)
... bought the same issue of Cosmo Bride twice - they all look the same, how am I supposed to remember which ones I have already(?)
... swapped proposal stories with other brides-to-be - always so nice
... written a to-do list the length of my arm
... promised to go to Primark at the weekend with the maid of honour to buy honeymoon clothes (so not Boden and so not funny - but she promises me I'll love it - I doubt it - the trials and tribulations of wedding induced poverty, see what I'm reduced to?)
... become addicted to antiques shops - you wouldn't believe the jewels - 1930s rhinestone here we come.

And it's only Thursday!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin