Friday 9 January 2009

Thankfully he says he'll still marry me....

Mr Jones and I had a slight mis-hap with a pair of hair clippers this week. Well I say Mr and Jones and I - what I really mean is - I had a mis-hap with the hair clippers while they were attached to Mr Jones.

Mr Jones has been sporting a new 'do' for a month or so now - which requires almost fortnightly trips to the barbers for trimming. So in his Christmas stocking he found some hair clippers for DIY hair cuts.

The first trim was scheduled for Wednesday and although nervous I thought - how hard can it be? Well actually it was quite easy. The only thing I must remember next time is to attach the right blade - because a number 1 all over is apparently rather different to a number 3 - whoops! Suffice to say that a trip to the barbers won't be necessary for a while.

After I'd pulled him down from the ceiling Mr Jones saw the funny side and forgave me. If you see him in the next week he'll probably be sporting a rather fetching hat.

xxx

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin