Monday 12 January 2009

Bridal Bootcamp

I've lost 2lbs! And I'm rather chuffed. Had I not lost 2lbs I should have been rather cross given that last week I went to the gym twice and did two aerobics classes (the second of which was very nearly the last thing I ever did), and had to spend a lot of time telling my stomach that it was perfectly normal not to feel stretched to capacity after every meal.

I am on a mission to lose 7lb by my next dress fitting at the end of March. A doddle if the current fervour for exercise and healthy eating continues. However the lovely Rachel Lamb, designer of the dress, gave a knowing smile when I informed her of my plans to shed many more pounds before August 21st. Apparently many of her brides tell her such tales and rarely do their plans come to fruition. I, however, am determined to prove her wrong (I hope). Watch this space.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin