Monday 19 January 2009

A meeting with Miss Pickering


I do love a good flower - especially vintage roses and hydrangeas - and luckily Miss P has far more ideas of what to do with them than I do. Over a small snack (for it could hardly be called a proper lunch - we forwent the pizza - sob!) at the Tobie she came up with many a suggestion and apparently is going to go away and do some sketches, about which I'm rather excited.



So come 21st August expect to see plenty of theses lovely things - far more artfully arranged of course. These two beauties are nestled in a shot glass for want of a better vessel, amid the disarray that is my desk - but they're cheering up my monday.

1 comment:

Miss Pickering said...

I too wish i had opted for the pizza. I think the reason i fell over was mainly due to starvation.
x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin