Tuesday 20 January 2009

Colour you all happy

I am amazed at how happy the world in general seems to be that I have finally chosen "the colours" for the wedding. Perhaps I shouldn't be, given that since getting engaged the first question anyone has asked me is "what are your colours".

It's very strange this obsession with hues, shades and tints - but it seems that it's all anyone can talk to me about. So now at least I have an answer to give you. The colours are mocha and pink (though given our vintage theme there will be a myriad of others in the mix  - but those are the predominant ones).

So go, feel free to shop, and buy your outfits - avoiding anything in Mocha or Pink, unless you want to look like a bridesmaid. You can all sleep easy now, knowing that the decision is finally made. Bless you all for your concern - and I'm very happy to have made you all so very pleased!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin