Friday 20 November 2009

Not so pretty

Thankfully I am not too vain. The Mick Jagger look is still going strong and has been accessorised this morning with a very hot and unsightly rash all over my face.

The doctor says "it's some kind of allergy" - Really? How terribly clever of you! And I have antihistamines to take to try and alleviate it. I am now not allowed to eat red fruits or nuts - which could be the possible cause. Apologies to anyone I terrified in Stamford this morning - it really isn't a pretty sight.

The very, very good news is that in the presence of the facial horrors the sickness appears to be abating. And shocking as it may seem I would actually choose the red pizza face over the vomitting any day - so therein lies the silver lining.

Early this morning I asked Baby Jones if these kind of afflictions are going to continue throughout the whole nine months. A voice from the other side of the bed said: "No mummy - I'm going to be a pain in your ass for the next 20 years!"

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin