Monday 22 March 2010

Growth spurt


28 weeks


20 weeks

More bump pics were taken this week - and Baby J has definitely grown - I was suprised at how much in just eight weeks. I also had my 28 week scan (Mum came with me and was beside herself with excitement). We could see the heart beating and a little hand with five tiny fingers and I'm very happy to report that Baby J is growing well - he has short legs and a big tummy (just like his daddy!). I kept my eyes closed and made mum look at the floor while the sonographer measured Baby J's legs - so unless mum peeped we still don't know the sex of the baby.

We don't have to have anymore scans, which is brilliant and everything should, all being well, move ahead as normal now. Just 11 weeks to go and six more weeks of work - yay.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin