Monday 15 February 2010

A step too far?

I've become a bit obsessed by what to wear to give birth in lately - if you know me and have had a baby I've probably already asked you what you wore. This is a merely practical consideration you understand and has nothing to do with my being vain. Most people have said that whatever they wore was quickly binned post birth - so when I came across this little gem I felt I had to share it.

I present to you the Little Black Birthing Dress!


Yes you heard right - this has been specifically designed for the fashion conscious woman to give birth in. Can you imagine if I rocked up to Hinchinbrook maternity ward, puffing and panting sporting this little number? I wouldn't be at all surprised if one of the midwives gave me a slap for making a mockery of the whole thing. Plus it costs £59.99 - a lot of money for something you're just going to bin. I'm sure there are footballers wives out there stocking up on them - and in case you want to join them just log onto www.bellamama.co.uk . I personally will be wearing something from Primark - this seems just the opportunity to lower myself to such depths.

1 comment:

Sue ~ Granny's World said...

outfits to give birth in, whatever next! Hospital gown in my day. I large t-shirt would do

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin