I've just been commissioned to write a feature about amazing proposal stories - so if you have any do let me know.
I'm always incredibly impressed by men who come up with amazing and creative ways to ask their girlfriends to marry them. Not that I'd change my proposal in any way - it was perfect and very Mr Jones (there was no plan - he just did it).
But I do love to hear of sky writers, fire work displays, dogs carrying engagement rings, romantic meals for two in unusual places, postcards sent from far off places....
If you have a perfect down on one knee moment do tell - and lets see the pics if you have them too.
Early October Chores Around My Farm
-
What chores are you up to this weekend? Every day I am home or before
leaving for a busy day at work, I tour the entire property and [&hellip...
The post ...
6 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment