Yesterday I made a wedding to-do list to prove to Mr Jones that the whimpering in my sleep and the furrows on my brow aren't just a plea for attention. It had 33 items on it and I'm sure there's more to do! I have now delegated a large chunk to Mr Jones who assures me that it'll all be sorted by the end of the week.
Yesterday I also went to my first ever spinning class. It wasn't as bad as a I thought it would be and I managed to keep up. However - I shan't be going again. I have been unable to sit down in any sort of comfort since I slid off the seat - which had clearly been designed for someone with a much smaller behind.
A Pink Wedding Gown Inspired This Colorful Tented Georgia Wedding
-
A pink wedding gown was only the beginning. Liddy and George married at the
McDonough church she grew up in, then brought everyone home to her family
prope...
19 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment